In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Macadamia nuts are simply delicious, nutty, delicately sweet with a creamy texture. We´ve mixed it up with some cashews for extra sweetness and shredded coconut for an exotic flavor that will take you to Hawaii or Australia where most of macadamia nuts are produced.
Also super nourishing, macadamia nuts are excellent source of thiamine, manganese, plant-sterols, antioxidants and more. Check out all the healthy nutrients they provide here.
This nut butter has no added sugar, its naturally sweet! Its vegan and paleo-friendly. Enjoy!
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups raw cashews, lightly toasted
- 2 tsp coconut oil, optional
- Place macadamias, cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 4-5 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid. Add shredded coconut and set for 2 more minutes.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.