In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
This almond butter is made especially for the holiday season! Chocolate, peppermint flavors and roasted almonds combine into a delicious nut butter perfect for breakfast or snack time. Enjoy!
Check out all the healthy nutrients that fresh almond butter made with the NutraMilks, provides.
- 2 cups almonds
- 3/4–1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3/4 tbsp. maple syrup (can be substituted for stevia or other non calorie sweetener)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread almonds out on a baking tray. Roast almonds for 5 minutes. Take out and stir. Roast for 3 minutes. Take out and stir. Roast for 3 minutes.
- Place almonds in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add the rest of the ingredients and press Mix.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.