In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
- When using frozen fruit in your NutraMilk, make sure they are cut into small chunks before freezing. If using store-bought frozen fruit, allow fruit to thaw slightly, separate and cut the fruit into small chunks. Refreeze if necessary.
- Place any frozen fruit evenly around the blade.
- When dispensing the smoothie, remove the spigot to allow for better flow of the drink, which has a thicker consistency than the milk.
- After the drink has come through the dispenser, there may be some smoothie left in the NutraMilk container - if so:
- Carefully remove the blade and the container from the stand
- Pour out remaining smoothie
- While pouring, stabilize the inner container with your hand so it doesn't fall.
- Some recipes call for "frozen coconut milk cubes". Use whole fat coconut milk and pour the milk into ice cube trays and freeze.
- After the Dispense cycle, depending on the recipe, there may be delicious bits of fruit left in the NutraMilk container that did not go through the screen. To use the leftovers in the container:
- Scoop the yummy bits into your smoothie
- Scoop the yummy bits and add them to a smoothie bowl along with chia seeds, acai, or on top of your oatmeal or granola
- The easiest way to make smoothies with the NutraMilk is to use the Butter Smoothie Set!
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera