In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
All you need is just half a glass of this filling, creamy & sweet smoothie to get all the nutritional perks. You'll get more than 100% of the daily value* of selenium which supports thyroid function and combats inflammation plus you get a ton of other vitamins and minerals from this mix as well as cardio-protective fiber, good fats and antioxidants. Enjoy!
Yield: 4 cups / 946 mL
- 3½ cups Simple Brazil Nut Milk (828 mL)
- 1 cup peaches (160 g) (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup banana (200 g) (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tablespoons honey or sweetener of choice (ex.maple syrup for vegan)
- Place the peaches, banana, and honey into the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes (depending on fresh or frozen).
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add the Simple Brazil Nut Milk. Replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense.
- Press Start and remove spigot to fill your storage container.
Scoop the yummy bits of fruit left in the container and add to your smoothie!
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera
*%DV: Percent Daily Value (DV) references how much a certain nutrient contributes in one serving of food in relation to the daily requirement. ** Use Brazil nut milk sparingly and not as a staple food due to its rich selenium content which can be toxic in large amounts.