In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
¨Pupsicles¨ (dog popsicles) are a great treat for your pet on hot days. These are simple to make, just 2 nourishing ingredients that easily come together. Enjoy!
For banana Peanut Butter Pupsicles
- 2 very ripe bananas mashed
- 2 to 4 tablespoons peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
For yogurt and Berries Pupsicles
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries, blackberries or raspberries, pureed, or whole blueberries
- 1/2 cup homemade almond yogurt
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- If using floppy silicone molds, place them on a baking sheet or cutting board that will fit in your freezer, and clear enough space in your freezer for the molds to lay flat.
- Banana Peanut Butter Pupsicles
- To each mold, add a spoonful of peanut butter and enough mashed banana to fill the mold. Use a knife to swirl in the peanut butter if desired.
- Yogurt and Berries Pupsicles
- Combine spoonfuls of berries and yogurt until molds are filled.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Baking Mischief.