In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
The key ingredient in these muffins is the cashew butter which gives it a creamy, slightly sweet taste and helps to hide broccoli which some of the youngsters are not a fan of.
This is an easy to make, tasty and healthy lunch choice to send off to school.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 ¼ cup cooked white or brown rice
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp.garlic powder
- ¼ cup cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste, if desired
For cashew butter
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Start by making cashew butter
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take out 6 muffin liners (or grease 6 cavities in a muffin tin.)
- In a medium bowl, stir all of the ingredients together.
- Pack into the muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm and bound together.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the muffin liners.