In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
We love making dips for entertaining! This is one sweet dip that is incredibly easy to make and delicious to dip fruits and crackers in. Also a very healthy option than can be made vegan, paleo, keto, and whole 30 friendly. Enjoy!
- 1 cup plain yogurt (dairy yogurt or plant-based yogurt of choice)
- 1/2 cup fresh peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 2-3 tbsp. maple sweetener or other liquid sweetener of choice (for paleo or keto use appropriate sweetener such as monk fruit sweetener)
- Crackers and or vanilla cookies of choice
- Fruit of choice such as apples, peaches, strawberries, etc.
- Chocolate chips or other topping of choice
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Start by making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Leave ½ cup of peanut butter in the NutraMilk and store the rest for later use.
- Add yogurt and sweetener to the NutraMilk along with peanut butter and ¨Mix¨ until well incorporated.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with chocolate chips.
- Serve with crackers and fruit for a delicious snack or appetizer.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.