In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
The perfect football game day snack! Its easy and quick to put together, healthy and delicious thanks to this creamy homemade dip made in the NutraMilk. Not to mention, this appetizer is so festive and will decorate your table with spirits. Enjoy!
For veggie tray
- 2 cups baby carrots or large carrots sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery (1 bunch is a stalk), cut into small strips
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 cucumbers sliced
- 2 slices white cheese or string cheese
For curry dip
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or plant-based yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup plant-based mayonnaise made with the NutraMilk
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
For plant-based mayonnaise
- ½ cup simple almond butter made with the NutraMilk
- ¼ cup sunflower oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Start by making almond butter in the NutraMilk if you don’t have a batch made.
- Process almond butter in the NutraMilk along with the rest of the mayonnaise ingredients - adding the oil gradually until ingredients emulsify and you have a thick and creamy consistency.
- Now, you can add the curry dip ingredients to the NutraMilk and process until you get a delicious creamy dip. Add water if you want a thinner consistency.
- Wash and dry all veggies. Prepare football shape by laying out baby carrots in the middle of your tray in an oval or football shape with slightly pointed ends
- Surround the football shape with all the green veggies like cucumber slices, celery strips, sugar snap peas, broccoli, etc.
- Add tomatoes around the edge of the football shape, to help define it.
- Cut up piece of white cheese into long strands or rectangles. Lay one long one down and cross it with 3-5 shorter pieces to make the football laces.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve with curry dip. Enjoy!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Best Appetizers.