In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
This creamy tasty dip is great for just about any occasion. Made with fresh cashew butter created in the NutraMilk for a subtle sweet & nutty cheesy flavor. Serve with crackers, toasts, vegetables, nachos, etc.
- 1 cup white beans, drained OR 8 oz. vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- salt to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes optional, for a kick
- 1 ¼ plant based milk of choice made with the NutraMilk
- 5 cups fresh broccoli cut into small pieces
For cashew butter
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making cashew butter
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F degrees.
- Process all of the ingredients, EXCEPT for the broccoli, in the NutraMilk until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Then, mix in the broccoli.
- Top with your favorite vegan cheese if you want.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the dip is getting a little golden brown.
- Serve hot with crackers, veggies, or toasted bread.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Karissa´s Vegan Kitchen.