In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Images and recipe by Alphafoodie
*Total time 5 minutes
- 1 banana frozen
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/2 cup mangoes frozen
- 1/2 cup papaya frozen
- 1.5 cup almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 tbsp. protein powder
- 1 tbsp. oat flour optional
- If you're using fresh mango then this needs to be prepared first, by chopping into chunks. If using frozen mango, just measure the required amount.
- Add the almond milk and lime juice to your Nutramilk processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend till smooth and enjoy!
- The smoothie is best consumed immediately. If you have any leftover, you can freeze them in ice cube tray or freezer safe container for up to a month.
- If making a smoothie bowl, you can add your choice of toppings.
See full recipe and tips here: https://www.alphafoodie.com/citrus-mango-smoothie-bowl/