In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Fruit platters are always a good idea to bring to any summer event. Healthy, refreshing and especially delicious when paired with a fresh cashew cream.
Check out this 4th of July–themed platter, and this quick-and-easy to whip up dip is made with just a few ingredients. Happy 4th!
For fruit platter
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in halves or quarters
- 2 cups apple, chopped
For cashew cream dip
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Prepare Dip
- Place cashews in the NutraMilk container.
- Set butter cycle for 5-6 minutes. If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Add the rest of dip ingredients and process until smooth. Add more water if you want a thinner consistency.
- Assemble platter
- Wash and cut your fruits and assemble in a shallow platter in the shape of US Flag. Amount of fruit used will depend on your type of platter. Enjoy!