In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
You don’t have to wait for pumpkin season to start enjoying pumpkin recipes. This pumpkin creamer topping on cold brewed coffee is delicious. You can also add dairy-free milk of choice made in the NutraMilk and make it a latte. Enjoy!
For pumpkin cold brew
- 1/3 cup almond milk made with the NutraMilk plus more if you prefer a cold latte
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar or monkfruit/truvia powdered sugar use more if you want it sweeter
- 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice plus more for dusting
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 20 oz. store bought or homemade cold brew coffee
For almond milk
- 1 cup (150g) almonds
- 1 quart (946ml) water
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
For almond Milk
- Start by making fresh almond milk with the NutraMilk:
- Place almonds in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Add water and replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense, open spigot and fill your container with almond milk.
- Whip aquafaba liquid until it is frothy and mostly stiff with a whisk, hand mixer, or handheld frother. Add the sugar and whip until stiff peaks form and it sticks to your whisk.
- Add almond milk and in pumpkin puree. Whisk until combined.
- Add handful of ice to a cup, pour in cold brew.
- Top with pumpkin almond creamer.