In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
This super seed butter is creamy and delicious on toasts or as an ingredient for baked goods.
These three seeds combined provide amazing nutritional benefits: they are a good source of plant-protein and omega 3 essential fatty acids thanks to the hemp seeds; a rich source of magnesium; they are packed with other vitamins and minerals such as iron, phosphorus, vitamin E and B-vitamins as well as a wide variety of antioxidants. Super nourishing on toasts with fresh fruit!
- 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1-2 tablespoons pure cane sugar or maple syrup, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons avocado or raw pumpkin seed oil (optional)
Optional to flavor:
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger, or 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, cacao powder and sugar in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 10-11 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- Add oil of choice for creamier butter (optional) and any other spices if you´d like.
- Press Mix cycle (Do not change default time) and start.
- If necessary, set for an additional 2-3 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Spread over toasts with berries or fresh fruit of choice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.